Friday, November 20, 2009

easy easy cuties!

I keep seeing stinkn' cute organza hair accessories that I love and I've seem them all over etsy, some up to $12 each. Well I'm too cheep and somewhat crafty to not give it a try myself, so I did. I found an on-line tutorial and gave it a shot with my girls.
Here's what we started with
of course I couldn't choose just one color, so I purchased 3 colors of organza and a few other notions. Got the candle all ready to go ( and it gave me the aroma of sugar cookies, brilliant during my sugar hiatus...ughhh)
Well then I had a bit of a trial and error moment...yep, that would be typical of moi.
Then I added a few other layers and touches and here we go...

Soooooo ya want one???? I'd love to make one for ya, and it can be made to be a pin too!!

No comments: