Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!!

Emma parked herself up against this tree after she crashed into it
Logan has issues keeping his hat straight, and he really doesn't care







So here we are...stuck at home. Not sure why I say *stuck*, cause really, it's my favorite place to be. The falling fresh snow can only call out the the kids "come play with me". And they can only give in. It takes a good 15-20 min to get them bundled and I burn massive calories working up a sweat getting them ready. I am worn out! We are down a pair of snow boots and since Clayton refuses to put his on, he and I stay safely inside. And honestly, I am totally ok with that. I think I'm suppose to feel guilty for not wanting to go sledding. It's just not fun at all for me to get all layered up and STILL be freezing. WHY would I want to do that and risk a fatal head injury as my flailing body gets hurled into the tree because I can't control the child size sled? Seriously, that is my luck! So I'm good to stay on the 2 inch ice covered porch and take pics of the kids having a ball.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

Your kids have have the sweetest smiles...Love your pics!